Corporate and Foundation Partners
As companies and organizations with future employment needs know how critical it is for our society to develop the best talent. Given the current socio-economic, environmental and academic issues that exist this need to prepare students to successfully enter the workforce won’t be met without a lot of effort and collaboration of current leaders in the field. So before the resumes land on your desk, be part of the efforts that will ensure that your future employees and community leaders are well prepared.
Joining NOSB’s Corporate Partnership Program is an excellent way to be part of the solution that is strengthening our national future workforce. In addition, being a partner also benefits of your organization, as it shows these exceptionally bright and talented students and their families your commitment to their future.
NOSB is a 501(c)3, your support can be focused toward the general program, to specific regions, or toward academic scholarships.
By supporting NOSB you will:
- Connect with academically talented, hardworking students that have a strong interest in ocean and freshwater sciences and engineering fields and who are eager to learn about your organizations and the work that you do.
- Promote your organization as a possible future employer;
- Increase STEM workforce diversity through NOSB’s diversity initiatives with students from ‘under-resourced’ schools and student populations underrepresented in science;
- Network with a community of government agencies, academic communities (high school to graduate research institutions), NOSB alum, families, students, and the general public; and
- Feature your organization in the NOSB press releases, newsletters, and promotional materials.
For more information on the benefits to NOSB Partners please review our brochure on Sponsoring Tomorrow’s Ocean Leaders and our 2013 Sponsorship Levels and Benefits document, and contact Kristen Yarincik, NOSB Director at 202.448.1237 or at kyarincik [at] oceanleadership [dot] org.